Management Courses in India are at certificate, diploma, PG diploma, UG, PG, and Doctoral levels. Numerous online websites such as Coursera, Udemy and edX offer these management courses. Various management degrees are by the Management colleges in India after Class 12th.
The eligibility for management courses after 12th is that, students must have 50% in class 12 boards exam while passing it. The student must pass from a school affiliated by the government of India.
Some of the popular Management degrees after 12th are Diploma in Financial Management, BBA, MBA etc.
The average course fee ranges from INR 20,000 to 3,40,000. The major subjects included in the Management Course Syllabus include Finance, HR Management, Marketing etc.
Management After 12th: Eligibility
- Students can pursue any of the management degrees after completion of Class 12th from a recognized board.
- Management Certificate, Diploma, and UG courses are after completing Class 12th from a recognized board.
- To pursue PG diploma Management courses and Master’s Management degrees. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For a PhD in Management, students must hold a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Pursuing Management After 12th: Admission Process
The detailed admission process for admission to the management degrees after 12th is provided below:
- Admission to the Certificate Management degrees is through merit basis. Candidates can visit the official website of the admission authority and choose a management course of their choice.
- Admission to Diploma, UG, and PG Diploma Management degrees are on the candidate’s marks in the last qualifying exam.
- Admission to PG Management courses is on the student’s performance in management entrance exams like CAT/ MAT/ XAT etc. Followed by GD and PI rounds.
- PhD in Management admissions are through common PhD entrance exams like UGC NET. Before the personal interview.
Management Courses After 12th: Scope
- A number of the organizations that are a unit are proper for management stream graduates. They embody banks, investment corporations, government organizations, etc.
- Management majors are ready to figure in a style of business organizations. Previous graduates are flourishing in organizations altogether industries. Together with producing, health care, financial establishments, play and touristry, utilities, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental agencies.
- One can always pursue management certificate courses. Like to level up one’s skills, or learn a new skill, as it helps students to find better job opportunities.
Employers look for students for more than one skill, especially those which are transferable. Not those which can be confine only to general skills. It’s important to know everything about management courses along with its prerequisite skills to land yourself a job in this field.