The entrance exams required for management courses in India vary depending on the type of course and the institute. However, some of the most common entrance exams for management courses in India are:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) entrance exam
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) entrance exam
- TISS-NET (Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test)
Candidates should check with the respective institutes for the specific entrance exam requirement for the course they are interested in. Some institutes may also conduct their entrance exams or have additional criteria for admission, such as work experience or academic records.
- Aimlay answered 3 months ago
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.