There are several popular management courses in India that students can pursue, including:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Master in International Management (MIM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Master of Finance and Control (MFC)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of International Business (MIB)
- Master of Retail Management (MRM)
These courses are offered by various management institutes and universities across India and have different specialisations and focus areas, allowing students to choose the one that best suits their career aspirations and goals.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.