The documents typically required for LLB admission in India are
- Mark sheets and passing certificates for 10th and 12th exams.
- Graduation mark sheets and degree certificate (if applicable).
- Character certificate from the previous institution.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate (if required).
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Entrance exam admit card and scorecard (if applicable).
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, etc.).
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.