After all the research is done and you’ve written everything up in a thesis, you have to make sure that it’s as good as possible. Time to adopt some revisions!.
You are responsible for enough research to ensure that your thesis topic is viable and will hold up against any criticism. Write it in a way that flows well and makes sense to anyone who reads it. And you need to follow a specific format so that it’s easy to understand.
The whole process can be overwhelming. There’s nothing to worry about. Here are some tips on how to edit or revise your thesis efficiently:
- Read through each section of your paper from start to finish
- Make notes about anything that seems confusing, unclear, or just plain wrong**
- Write down any questions you might have for the author(s)**
- Make sure you understand what the author(s) were trying to say with their words**
- Read through each section again, making changes.
- You must login to post comments