Effective use of evidence involves selecting and presenting relevant and reliable information that supports the writer’s claims or assertions. Some strategies for using evidence effectively in an essay include:
- Using a variety of sources, including primary and secondary sources, to support the writer’s claims or assertions
- Evaluating the credibility and relevance of the sources used
- Integrating the evidence smoothly and logically into the essay’s structure
- Using analysis and interpretation to demonstrate how the evidence supports the writer’s argument or position.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.