If you have been rejected, you can reapply for the following fall term.
- The best way to be reconsidered is to improve your application in areas that may have led to your rejection.
- If you are reapplying, please contact the department and notify us of your intention so we can share your file with the faculty.
- We receive applications throughout the year. If your application is not successful, you may plan to re-apply in a later term.
- However, we recommend that you reflect on your application and consider how you might improve it for re-submission.
- If your application is unsuccessful, They will notice if you have been conditionally accepted and are required to submit GRE scores.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.