- If you want to complete your PhD in full-time mode, then you need to be aware of the differences between the two types of courses.
- A full-time course involves taking lectures, attending seminars and writing assignments on a regular basis for six hours per week.
- On the other hand, a part-time course does not require as much work as a full-time course but still requires some effort from students.
- The main difference between these two types of courses is that full-time students have access to more resources and facilities than their counterparts who take part-time courses.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.