The research paper structure is as follows:
– The Title Page (including the title, the author’s name, the name of a university or college, and the publication date))
– Abstract (brief summary of the paper – 250 words or less)
Introduction (background information on the topic or a brief comment leading into the subject matter – up to 2 pages)
– Manuscript Body, which can be broken down into further sections, depending on the nature of research: Materials and Methods Results in Discussion/Conclusion, etc.
– References (cited references in alphabetical order).
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.