Organization and structure are important in essay writing because they help the reader follow the writer’s argument or discussion and make sense of the information presented. Effective organization and structure involve:
- Creating a clear and logical outline that guides the reader through the essay’s structure and main points
- Using transitional sentences or paragraphs to connect ideas and create a smooth flow of information
- Using headings or subheadings to break up the text and highlight key points
- Using topic sentences to clearly introduce and connect each paragraph to the main argument or discussion.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.