A strong thesis statement should clearly and concisely state the writer’s main argument or position on a particular topic or issue. Some strategies for developing a strong thesis statement include:
- Narrowing the focus of the topic or issue to a specific aspect or perspective
- Making a specific and debatable claim that can be supported with evidence
- Considering the counterarguments or alternative perspectives and addressing them in the thesis statement
- Using clear, precise, and specific language to the topic or issue.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.