The Steps to write a biography are as follows:
- Define the subject. This includes what the person does and what he/she has done.
- Research. Do some research on the person, including his/her family, friends, and associates.
- Drafting. Write down all that you have learned about the subject in detail using proper words, phrases and sentences.
- Revising and Editing. Make sure that everything is clear, concise and easy to understand for readers by editing your draft again and again until it is perfect!
- Write an outline for each chapter in the book and make sure each chapter follows a logical order that makes sense once you start writing it down in sentences and paragraphs.
- Aimlay asked 4 months ago
- last edited 4 months ago
- You must login to post comments