I would say that it’s not *that* important. It’s one of the many data points used to assess your chances for admission.
- The general GRE is not very useful in evaluating the potential for graduate school.
- The problem is that students from different majors take it and do just fine depending on their undergraduate courses.
- There are also a lot of test prep materials available and even classes that can help with the GRE.
- A student should have a decent understanding of algebra, geometry, logic, and statistics before going to graduate school.
- Having a good score on the GRE doesn’t tell you much about their ability to do research.
- Aimlay answered 4 months ago
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.