This is a full-time on-site role in New Delhi for a Business Strategies, Planning and Market Research Expert. The Business Strategies and Planning Expert will be responsible for developing and implementing business plans and strategies and working closely with senior executives to analyze future plans and create new solutions that will enhance and optimize the effectiveness of company operations.
- Business Planning and Strategy Development
- Collaborating with senior management to develop business plans and strategies that align with the company’s overall objectives.
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Service Implementation Planning
- Process Mapping and Redesign
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Conducting market analysis to understand industry trends, market dynamics, and customer preferences.
- Identifying Business Opportunities
- Monitoring and analyzing industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to identify potential threats or opportunities
- Identifying emerging technologies and assessing their potential impact on the organization. Collaboration and Communication
- Client Collaboration and Business Development
- International and Indian University Research
- Prior experience in developing and implementing business strategies and plans with a proven track record of success
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making Market Research skills
- Strong project management, interpersonal, communication, team building, and leadership skills
- Master’s degree or MBA is preferred