Salary : Upto 4 LPA
Job Responsibilities :
- Interact with customers and make follow-up calls in order to collect the amounts due and Upselling.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the existing clients.
- Revenue Generations and maximization.
- Engage, Retain and Upsell existing customer accounts by delivering great customer experiences.
- Call existing customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Timely payment & collections from the customers
- Interaction with customers Emails & over the phone.
- Process payments and refunds
- Increasing the company’s sales by upselling its services.
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Updating the existing customers on the ongoing projects.
- Coordinating with Sales Team & Accounts Team regularly with regards to payment and work status.
Required Candidate profile :
- A candidate from B2B & B2C experience is preferred.
- Proven experience as a CRM Executive/Sr. Executive, BDM, Customer Success or Collection Specialist role
- Team handling experience is a plus point.
- Knowledge of collection techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Skilled in negotiation
- Problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree